- Presented the third annual Preston Cultural Festival - Carrying on the Dream (November 2004)
- When Black Women Usta Fly - Dartmouth Heritage Museum. The first collective exhibition of African Nova Scotian Quilts.
- Presented the inaugural Preston Cultural Festival (March 2001). The only contemporary arts and cultural festival that focuses on the African Nova Scotian community.
- Publication of In This Place: African Nova Scotian Art in Nova Scotia. A publication on African Nova Scotian visual art.
- Presented The Art of Audrey Hesson. An exhibition of the art and crafts of Nova Scotia's first African Nova Scotian art school graduate.
- Organized In This Place: Black Art in Nova Scotia. The first comprehensive exhibition of AFrican Nova Scotian artists.
- Organized African Nova Scotia Quiltmakers Association.
- Contributor to Celefi National Black ARts Conference, Toronto
- Published the Black Artist Directory for Nova Scotia
- Presented An Evening with African Nova Scotian Artists, Dalhousie Art Gallery, Halifax. A night of performance readings and art exhibition.
- Organized first video program for beginning video makers co-sponsored by Centre for Art Tapes, Wormwood Cinema.
Presented Nova Scotia Suite during G7 Summit.
- Development of an annual Black History Month Supplement for the Daily News.
- Presented Halifax premiere of file Heritage Africa as well as a talk by the film's director Kwaw Ansah of Ghana.